We are looking for general constructors (also as EPC contractors) for the following projects:
- Zinc processing plant (Bolivia)
- Gold mining (Brazil)
- Tube manufacturing plants (big diameter tubes and tubes for housing) (Bolivia)
- Manufacturer of photovoltaic plants (Bolivia)
- Dams and hydroelectric power stations (Bolivia)
- Wind turbines and wind power stations (Bolivia)
- Building of overhead power transmission lines (Bolivia)
- General contractors for hospitals (Bolivia)
Düsseldorfer Straße 74
Phone +49 173 7692688
With the new law of August 2015 any investor small or large can start up business activity in Angola without a minimum capital investment and with the advantage of being able to repatriate profits, dividends and capital gains.
Those who are willing to invest at least $ 1m, the new law could grant tax incentives and advantages from a case to case basis.
There are the following constraints: Investors who are willing to put money in one of those following sectors:
- electricity and water
- hotel business and tourism
- transport and logistics
- civil construction
- information technology and media
- a partnership with Angolan citizens or Angolan companies, with the Angolan partner having at least 15 % of the share capital
- effective participation of the Angolan partner in the management of the company, clearly stated in the shareholder agreement
The definition of an Angolan company is a company with registered address in Angola and with a minimum of 51 % shareholding belonging to an Angolan citizen.
The company Dusira UG is cooperating with Angolan companies we personally know and will give assistance in establishing companies in Angola.